Thursday, May 17, 2012

Pearl of the Caribbean

Tomorrow it will be 1 year 10 months 2 weeks and 4 days from home study to home. You read that right. We are on our way home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost packed and ready for the party at the airport. For those coming Friday night 10:20pm Nashville. We moved to Haiti 6 months ago for the longest most stressful vacation in history. But we are bringing home the best souvenir ever. I mean ever. She has be worth it. My heart is so full of Joy we are bringing home the Pearl of the Caribbean. Our beautiful Haitian princess will sleep in her own bed tomorrow night. Yes in her own bed and me in mine. WOW this is real it really is here so many times I have dreamed and planned this day. I thought this day would never come. It is almost here!!!!! I am an emotional mess... Thank you GOD for everything you are the best papa. See you all soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment