Tuesday, March 13, 2012

With God all things are possible

Last night as I lay in bed I was rethinking about the day. I start thanking God for our archives and that we were able to get new ones. Because without these our adoption was at a stand still. Then all of a sudden my heart sank. I wanted to weep for all the other mommies wanting for something in there case to move. I felt so bad for them. Then I thought of the ones who have been told that they may never get to bring there child home. (That they have fallen in love with.) This could have been me. I have felt their pain. My heart aches for them. This is a song that got me past those days that I felt hopeless and that all hope seemed lost. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wcdY2v5Kio I felt in my spirit God say if you could trade in your news and give news to someone else who would you pick. Then I started to think of all you that are waiting. The thing is I could never just pick one of you. I would pick all of you. I have thought about this most of the day. If I had to pick I think I would have to pick someone who was here in Haiti waiting. Because that makes the wait harder and longer. Then I thought no I would pick the person who it looks like there in no way. Just wanted to share my thoughts. I am praying for all of you. We will not give up till they all are home. Prayer changes things. With God all things are possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment